The GiveGab team dedicates time each month to respond to our customer’s feedback and create impactful, robust additions to the GiveGab Fundraising Suite.
We invite you to check out the updates from May 2021.
Giving Days are online fundraising challenges (24 hours or longer) that bring communities and campuses together to raise awareness and funds for different initiatives.
Each Giving Day is unique, and we understand that our partners need a customizable site to better support the needs of their communities and schools.
- As Giving Days grow around the world, we must prioritize making the donor experience for our international partners run even more efficiently. We are excited to introduce the ability to pre-select a country, other than the United States, in the Giving Day donation form.
- Did you know that Giving Days can now add-on the ability to show live statistics on every Giving Day site sub-page? When enabled, the standard live stats bar, which sits on your hero image, is replaced with a partial header, allowing the new live stats bar to sit at the very top of your website as donors toggle throughout. This unique customization captures donor’s attention as they watch dollars and donations increase while they get ready to give back, too.
Be the philanthropic leader for your community by providing a centralized website that serves as a verified nonprofit directory for year-round awareness, engagement, and giving with Philanthropy Hub.
Intuitive Data Collection
We are excited to introduce new custom, conditional dropdown questions to Philanthropy Hub, which allows partners to collect additional data from participating organizations. These new conditional dropdown questions will populate based on previous answers from your other form questions. For example, you can now ask your organizations to select a primary organization type, which, once selected, will populate optional selections for a sub-organization type. This easy-to-use feature will help nonprofits provide your organization with more detailed, customized data, which can help inform your future campaigns and grant-making strategies.
Example of new custom, conditional dropdown questions.
Donation Forms empower you to create completely custom and embeddable forms for collecting donations, registrations, and RFIs (Requests For Information) integrated into your website.
Stewarding Your Donors
Thanking your donors in a personalized way keeps them feeling valued and helps you secure ongoing support. We believe that any recurring donor deserves the same level of appreciation as a new donor. This is why we are introducing the ability to add custom content to the footer of your form’s email receipts for any recurring payments (either on-going or installment). This new customization will help you continue connecting with your most loyal donors and help you create more cohesive branding and messaging across all your form’s receipts.
The nonprofit sector is constantly meeting the immediate needs of communities across the globe, which means their work serves both broader areas of service and specific needs. In order to help organizations become more searchable by donors looking to give to specific causes, GiveGab is introducing five new standard causes across our platform: Racial Equity; LGBTQ+; Ethnic/Immigrant Services; International Migration, Refugee Issues; and Family Violence Shelters, Services. Each new cause will bring more inclusivity to our list of standard causes and open up more opportunities for donors to give where their passions lie.
- Global Giving Days now have access to GG Live, GiveGab’s real-time virtual event dashboard, designed to take your Giving Day to the next level with live data, virtual interaction, and easy ways to give.
- To build even more consistency across our Giving Day platform, and make giving even easier for your business partners, we have renamed the Business Fundraiser “Toolkit” to “Dashboard.”
- We have re-surfaced the profile expiration date on each nonprofit admin dashboard to help organizations maintain their credentials and provide partners with up-to-date information.
GiveGab platform updates and enhancements will be announced monthly and made available on the GiveGab blog.